Eurofarm is a strategic resource for medical device manufacturers capable of providing semi-finished lines of products for the wound care and first aid field, using selected raw materials exclusively of European Origin.
Designed in compliance with current standards and regulation, Eurofarm has two fully automated coating lines and a cutting lengthwise line for the production of semi-finished rolls of coated backing materials and ready to use by medical device manufacturers.
Our high standards of manufacturing and operations systems are capable of providing solutions for most production needs of the field and of supplying cost-effective materials.
Our extensive materials knowledge enables Eurofarm to offer high standard and customized components for the most demanding wound care applications including materials coating and slitting sold in semi-finished bobbins in a height between 1 cm and 150 cm with a length of between 200 and 500 linear meters.
The semi-finished products can be supplied with already pre-cut release paper.
- Adhesive cotton in bobbins.
- Adhesive viscose in bobbins.
- Adhesive elastic fabric in bobbins.
- Adhesive acetate fabric (silky appearance) in bobbins.
- Adhesive non- woven spun-lance and spun-bond in bobbins.
- Adhesive non-woven (wood pulp paper) in bobbins.
- Polyurethane film (breathable) in bobbins.
- Adhesive polyurethane film (breathable) in bobbins.
- Adhesive Antibacterial polyurethane film (breathable) with Iodine in bobbins.
- Adhesive polyethylene in bobbins.